Apple Cider vinegar (ACV) is a miracle drink that has a multitude of health benefits. In the contemporary world of fitness, apple cider vinegar benefits are highly appreciated and widely accepted. Its constituent is majorly apple juice fermented by yeast. Yeast turns the sugar content of the apple juice into alcohol. And the bacteria present in it converts alcohol to acetic acid. It is a kind of probiotic that is often advised by healthcare practitioners and dieticians. Those marked as “Mother” are healthier as the yeast concentration and probiotic value is more. (1)
Constituents & Nutritional Components of Apple Cider Vinegar
The major constituents of ACV are:
The rich nutrients content of ACV are:
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin C
- Amino acid
- Pantothenic acid
How to take ACV?
For health benefits, apple cider vinegar uses can start with your breakfast. Take it diluted with lukewarm water, 15 to 30ml or 1to 2 tablespoon of ACV can be added with 240ml of water. This drink can be taken after the meal as well.
Hot water with apple cider and honey is a tasty and healthy recipe. Furthermore, it can be used as a food flavouring agent or tastemaker in a salad or a fruit pudding. (2)
Also Read – Why Fiber Intake is Important for Weight Loss?
Benefits of ACV
The benifits of ACV can be traced back to the ancient age. It was used for medicinal purposes; to disinfect wounds, treat skin and hair, and much more. Here is an array of benefits in the contemporary world.
- Weight Loss –Apple cider vinegar for weight loss is adopted by the medical experts and youngsters widely. It has proven evidence of lowering lipid and fat deposition levels around various organs, especially in the abdominal section.
- Blood glucose– It has anti-diabetic properties, which lowers blood sugar levels and maintains optimum blood glucose. It detoxifies the body and maintains gut health.
- Cardiovascular health –ACV improves cardiovascular health and also balances cholesterol levels. It maintains the pH balance of the body.
- Anti-inflammatory & Antibacterial – One may apply diluted ACV on acne, insect bite, sunburn, dandruff, or any cut injury as it controls inflammation. It can also be used in the genital area. It relieves vulvovaginitis or swelling of the vagina.
- Guts Health – ACV is effective against indigestion, dyspepsia, and parasitic infection. (3)
Moreover, it helps with sore throat, varicose veins, and hardens the teeth.
Some common side effects of ACV are:
- Loss of appetite.
- Lowers potassium level.
- Bone loss.
- Adverse effect on the digestive system.
- Eroding tooth enamel.
- Throat burn
- Skin burn
- Drug interactions (4)
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients is the key ingredient of medicines. Similarly, herbal extracts are the main component of herbal finished products. Anzen Exports is one of the leading exporters of herbal extracts and API. We cater to handpicked quality products across the national and international countries. To know more about our product details, check our product section, or fill up the enquiry form.
Anzen Exports’ blog posts are based just on our research from cited websites. To be best informed, we advise consulting a doctor about an ingredient or medicine prior to taking it.
Website – https://www.webmd.com/diet/apple-cider-vinegar-and-your-health#1
Website – https://www.medicinenet.com/20_benefits_of_drinking_apple_cider_vinegar/article.html
Website – https://www.webmd.com/diet/apple-cider-vinegar-and-your-health#2
Website – https://www.medicinenet.com/apple_cider_vinegar_myths_facts_benefits_remedies/article.htm